Find here a free printable pdf to create an Easter game for a sensory bin (Flisat table): “Feed the bunny”
Hi everyone! you will find here a new free printable for an Easter game to use with your sensory bins. To make this activity, you will need a large and small cardboard inserts / or 2 small cardboard inserts (you can easily make them by printing my free templates here).
If you do not have any of the Trofast bins, you can still use this printable! You only need tow cardboard boxes and it will work very well too!
The goal of the game is to harvest the carrots and to feed the bunny
- A large trofast bin or a large cardboard box
- A large cardboard insert for the trofast bin (DIY here)
- A small trofast bin or a small cardboard box
- The free printables for the carrots and the bunny (at the bottom of the page)
- cutter, scissors, glue, thermal laminator (optional), reusable poster putty (facultative)
- Print the sheets for the carrots and the bunny.
- Laminate (facultative), cut the carrots and the bunny. NB: The bunny can be used with a large or a small inserts or boxes
- Place the bunny on insert (or box) of your choice NB: I did not glue the bunny to the insert as I want to use the same insert for other activities. Instead, I used some reusable poster putty to fix the basket. Cut the mouth of the bunny (you must cut the cardboard as well)
- Cut some rectangular openings in the small cardboard insert or box. Insert one carrot inside each opening
- Take a carrot and feed the bunny. Repeat until the bunny is full!
- Optional: Use carrots of different colors and ask your child to name the color before to feed the bunny