Introducing our delightful No-Sew Crochet Pumpkin Pie pattern – a quick and charming project for all crochet enthusiasts! Let’s start to crochet for Thanksgiving with this Pumpkin Pie amigurumi! This small, fuss-free creation is perfect for busy crafters and makes an ideal addition to your farmers market booth or a heartwarming gift for random acts of crochet kindness. Whip up this adorable crochet pumpkin pie in no time, and enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done, without the hassle of sewing. It’s a tasty treat for your crochet skills and a sweet addition to any occasion!
I hope you will enjoy and understand the pattern. If you have any questions, please write to me, I will try my best to help you. And I would love to see your work! Don’t forget to share your finished projects using the hashtag #natalinacraft. I love seeing your beautiful work!
Check out these Free Halloween crochet patterns:
Crochet Pattern – No-sew Crochet Pumpkin Pie
Please read the whole pattern properly before starting.
The pattern is written using US terms.
This pattern is made of the following parts:
- 1 Body (yes, that’s all!)
- 1.25 inches (3 cm) with light worsted yarn (I used I love this cotton from Hobby Lobby)
- 2.5 inches (7 cm) with plush yarn (I used Premier Parfait chunky)
- Yarn calling for a US I-9 / 5.5 mm hook in light brown, orange and white OR Yarn calling for a US L-11 / 8 mm hook in light brown, orange and white
- A small amount of black cotton thread (size 8) for the smile OR Yarn calling for a US I-9 / 5.5 mm hook in black
- Size US C-2 /2.75 mm crochet hook if you use worsted yarn (a larger hook can be used, your monster will only be slightly bigger) OR Size US 7 / 4.5 mm if you use plush yarn.
- 2 black safety eyes (6 mm) if you use worsted yarn OR 2 black safety eyes (9 mm) if you use plush yarn
- Stitch markers (if needed)
- Tapestry needle
- chain (ch)
- magic ring (mr)
- single crochet (sc)
- increase (inc)
- invisible decrease (dec)
- slip stitch (sl st)
Pattern: How to crochet a No-sew Pumpkin Pie?
Let’s start – No-sew Crochet Pumpkin Pie
The body – No-sew Crochet Pumpkin Pie
- The Pumpkin Pie is worked in continuous rounds (as a spiral). Use a stitch marker if needed.
- Remember to stuff as you crochet.
With a 2.75 mm crochet and light brown yarn (or with a bigger hook of your choice)
- Round 1: start 6 sc in a magic ring. (6) – NB: if you work with plush yarn: ch2; make 6 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook. (6)
- Round 2: [6 inc]. (12)
- Round 3: [1 inc in the next st, 1 sc]x6. (18)
- Rounds 4-5: [1 sc in all st]. (18)
- Round 6: Working in the front loop only (FLO): [1 sc, 2 hdc in the next st, 1 sc] x6. (24)
Cut the brown yarn and fasten off.
Join the orange yarn in any stitch of round 5, but in the back loop only (BLO):
- Round 7: working in the back loop only: [1 sc in all st]. (18)
- Rounds 8-10: [1 sc in all st]. (18)
Change for the white yarn:
- Round 11: [1 sc in all st]. (18)
Place the eyes between Rounds 9 and 10, spaced by 2 st.
- Round 12: [1 dec, 1 sc]x6. (12)
Fill the body with polyfill.
- Round 13: [6 dec]. (6)
Cut the yarn, close the body, and fasten off.
With the tapestry needle and the black cotton thread, make a mouth over Round 8.
Congratulations on crafting the cutest Pumpkin Pie amigurumi! I’m looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
All rights reserved. The pattern and photographs presented in this document are the sole property of Natalina Craft and are protected under copyright law. This pattern is provided for personal use only. Any unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or its contents is strictly prohibited.
You can sell finished items created from this pattern in limited quantities. If you choose to sell your finished products online, it would be greatly appreciated if you include a statement attributing the pattern to Natalina Craft and providing a link to the original post. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to these guidelines.